Megaman gets pwn'd Megaman gets pwn'd

Funny

That was quite interesting, your artwork was great, the animation was smooth, although, I enjoy Cradle, I think a better song could have been picked than their cover of Hallowed be Thy Name.

The-Barracuda-Guy responds:

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I love Cradle. I was kind of in a hurry, so I plucked out a random song, it seems to match it.

Super Mario Bros. V.2 Super Mario Bros. V.2

Itsa me, Mario.

That was hilarious. If only you could get Mario to do that on the game. Your take on it was great, funny beyond compare.

Untitled Skater Movie Untitled Skater Movie

Not bad

It's definantly interesting. I haven't seen that type of sketch animation since Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit video. I found it to be a good choice for the video. But, it looked to me like you were just out to see what all you could do with flash, intead of making it an actual movie. Giving this a plot would be great, along with some vocals, you've got something there.

Dress Paris in Jail Dress Paris in Jail

Needs more

Violent options. I longed to put a few black eyes and other bruises on her.

SP Survival Engine v0.0 SP Survival Engine v0.0

Alpha . . .

Tests belong in NG Alpha.

World Cup: Earth Defender World Cup: Earth Defender

Better

Far better than the other games of this basis. Unlike the rest you can't pin all the balls in one corner. Plus the random entry location. My only gripe, is you can set the balls to orbit the eart, and then, well, you're good to go from there, only havign to deal with one ball at a time.

fungus-shark408 responds:

ummmm.... you gave me a 0.