Dress Paris in Jail Dress Paris in Jail

Needs more

Violent options. I longed to put a few black eyes and other bruises on her.

SP Survival Engine v0.0 SP Survival Engine v0.0

Alpha . . .

Tests belong in NG Alpha.

World Cup: Earth Defender World Cup: Earth Defender

Better

Far better than the other games of this basis. Unlike the rest you can't pin all the balls in one corner. Plus the random entry location. My only gripe, is you can set the balls to orbit the eart, and then, well, you're good to go from there, only havign to deal with one ball at a time.

fungus-shark408 responds:

ummmm.... you gave me a 0.

Chompy The Great Chompy The Great

Interesting.

I managed to make it to the final level my first try though. It's a very interesting game. Easy up until that last one. It hits pretty hard. Seems to me that the best way to beat the game is to hybrid Chompy. But it turns out kinda weak to. Especially when you run into thick skinned bugs liek the elephant. Even with my teeth growth to 160 for my next level of teeth, I still had to bite twice.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

Addictive

That was just disturbingly addictive.

Tidal Wave Tidal Wave

Fun.

A bit glitchy, but I liked it. My only real problem, is like with the helicopter mentioned previously. Getting past the chick in pink was slightly annoying at times. If she hits you, she knocked you down a row, and once you're on the bottom, you can't get back to the top.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

. . .

Odd, not addictive, but it has bullettime and, um . . . stick figures. ANd it was funny.

meteor (puzzle) meteor (puzzle)

*wavy hand so-so thing*

I do believe the title says it all. It was alright, not as good as Sonic, but better than Mario (not that that's hard).

Sabermania Sabermania

Eh . . .

You need to redo you work a bit. The opponant always stays on one side of the screen. So really you aren't getting a great deal of use of your controls. But on the bright side, I did enjoy the game, keep up the work.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Hehe

Honestally, once you figure out the trick to keep the dogs asleep without having to shoot them, it's really easy.