Megaman gets pwn'd Megaman gets pwn'd

Funny

That was quite interesting, your artwork was great, the animation was smooth, although, I enjoy Cradle, I think a better song could have been picked than their cover of Hallowed be Thy Name.

The-Barracuda-Guy responds:

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, I love Cradle. I was kind of in a hurry, so I plucked out a random song, it seems to match it.

Super Mario Bros. V.2 Super Mario Bros. V.2

Itsa me, Mario.

That was hilarious. If only you could get Mario to do that on the game. Your take on it was great, funny beyond compare.

Untitled Skater Movie Untitled Skater Movie

Not bad

It's definantly interesting. I haven't seen that type of sketch animation since Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit video. I found it to be a good choice for the video. But, it looked to me like you were just out to see what all you could do with flash, intead of making it an actual movie. Giving this a plot would be great, along with some vocals, you've got something there.

Ragnarok - Dojo WOE Ragnarok - Dojo WOE

Nice.

Loved the Sniperess. And the interpretion on Focused Arrow Strike. The Battle High Priest was hilarious, I laughed all the way through it, same with the Assassin and yoru take on Grimtooth.

12 days of Ragnarok 12 days of Ragnarok

Loved it

You, have one fucking rich True Love if she's giving you that shit. Great though.

OMG ORANGE!!!!1! OMG ORANGE!!!!1!

Hmm

I'm not a fan of many Madness tributes. But this one wasn't bad.

linksman11 responds:

why'd you give me a zero then? you make me so very sad ;/

Dynamic Storm Dynamic Storm

Hmm.

Finish it.

Summer Bummer Summer Bummer

That was . . .

Just plain messed up. Funny though.

Library Madness Library Madness

One thing

Disable the right click menu. All I had to do was use it and zoom in on the book.

madness49 responds:

Meh, if you want to ruin the suspense, so be it. Seriously though all zero's? :'(

:: Words & Phrases :: :: Words & Phrases ::

About time it got unflagged.

People that hate Foamy to the extent that they'll flag it for anything they can muster it for really, really need to get lives. If you are bored enough to go around and flag stuff you don't like. Make sure it's something that will actually be deleted, and that people won't come back to save. Go flag stuff that people have ripped off or that actually break the NG rules, please.